The art gallery is located in the centre of Bandar Dataran Segar, Lukut. It features 50 interactive illustrations, which creatively painted by a group of talented artists from China. There are five different theme zones that you will truly enjoy: Adventure, Aquarium, Animation, Exotic and Dark Art Zone.
Moreover, you can touch, hug and interact with the exhibits. This is an amazing memory for you and your family when you are truly blending in the artwork, through the trick of the eyes. This almost surreal 3D gallery is a must-to-do attraction when you are in Port Dickson.
3D DIY & GIFT SHOP
This souvenir shop is filled with toys, key chains, snacks and more. Do not to forget to print your photo on T-Shirt, cups or pillow cases at our DIY counter.
ALIVE 3D Art Gallery Port Dickson
ALIVE 3D Art Gallery
a. Every voucher ONLY available for one (1) person entry;
b. You only can purchase a minimum of 02pcs per order;
c. NO-SURHCRAGE for Weekend/Peak/Super Peak Season (Subject to room availability);
d. Validity stay period until 31 Dec 2021.
1. All tickets purchased on D'Tour Holiday are issued as Electronic Ticket Receipt (E-Ticket);
2. Once booking is confirmed, any refund or cancellation of ticket is subject to the applicable terms of D'Tour Holiday. In addition, a cancellation fee of RM50 per ticket will be imposed;
3. Please note that certain rates or special offers are not eligible for cancellation or change;
4. If you have a late or delayed arrival on the check-in date or only arrive the next day, please communicate this (timely / promptly) with the Principle to avoid cancellation of your reservation or room or charge of the no-show fee. We do not accept any liability or responsibility for the consequences of your delayed arrival or any cancellation or no show;
5. D'Tour Holiday disclaims any liability or responsibility for any communication with the Principle. D'Tour Holiday cannot guarantee that any request or communication (e.g. complaint) will be (duly and timely) received/read by, complied with, executed or accepted by the Principle.